A new look Warners Bay Village is underway!
Refurbishment works have now commenced and are expected to reach completion in late September.
The amenities corridor including male, female toilets and the parents room has been temporarily closed to allow for the extensive upgrade works. A temporary amenities block is located outside Henny Penny for your convenience.
The in centre disabled toilet and change table however will remain accessible throughout the project.
What will it look like?
- Refurbishment of male, female toilets and a new disabled toilet
- A bigger and better parent’s room
- Aesthetic upgrade to the amenities corridor
- New common mall rest areas
- Installation of new wayfinding signage to the basement carpark
- Refreshed centre entry points
- A new look pedestrian carpark ramp for your journey to the centre
Toilets, Parents Room & Amenities Corridor
20 July to 18 September
Carpark Ramp Refresh
4 August to 21 August
Warners Bay Village will remain open as normal for business during the refurbishment works.
We value customer feedback and questions throughout this project. Please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com
Thankyou for your patience as we work to bring you an improved shopping experience at Warners Bay Village, and we look forward to seeing you soon!